Today is our stop on the blog tour for Hunt the Dawn by Abbie Roads! Check it out and grab your copy today!
About Hunt the Dawn:
“Dark and delicious.”—Kerrelyn Sparks, New York Times bestselling author on Race the Darkness
Out of darkness and danger…
You can’t hide your secrets from Lathan Montgomery-he can read your darkest memories. And while his special abilities are invaluable in the FBI’s hunt for a serial killer, he has no way to avoid the pain that brings him. Until he is drawn to courageous, down-on-her-luck Evanee Brown and finds himself able to offer her something he’s never offered another human being: himself.
Dawns a unique and powerful love
Nightmares are nothing new to Evanee Brown. But once she meets Lathan, they plummet into the realm of the macabre. Murder victims are reaching from beyond the grave to give Evanee evidence that could help Lathan bring a terrifying killer to justice. Together, they could forge an indomitable partnership to thwart violence, abuse, and death-if they survive the forces that seek to tear them apart.
Get Your Copy!
This was an absolutely amazing read. It drew me in, had my heart breaking for both Evanee and Lathan. It was awesome to see these two build their relationship, and see how their powers strengthen when they are together. The author drew me in from the beginning, and had me wondering how all of this was going to play out. There was a twist towards the end I never considered while reading this, and it was awesome to see these two cope with it.
If you are looking for a phenomenal paranormal read, you need to get this book!!
About Abbie Roads:
Seven Things about Abbie Roads:
- She loves Snicker Parfaits. Gotta start with what’s most important, right?
- She writes dark emotional books featuring damaged characters, but always gives her hero and heroine a happy ending… after torturing them for three hundred pages.
- By day she’s a mental health counselor known for her blunt, honest style of therapy. At night she burns up the keyboard. Well… Burn might be too strong a word. She at least sits with her hands poised over the keyboard, waiting for inspiration to strike. And when it does—the keyboard might get a little warm.
- She can’t stand it when people drive slowly in the passing lane. Just saying. That’s major annoying. Right?
- She loves taking pictures of things she thinks are pretty.
- She’s represented by Michelle Grajkowski of 3 Seas Literary.
- Her first book RACE THE DARKNESS was a Publishers Weekly Top 10 Pick for Fall.
Connect with Abbie:
Enter Abbie’s Giveaway!